Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello World


Welcome to Devon's Adventure Blog! I come to you from backstage where I am currently awaiting act ones' end. Romeo and Juliet is the play, the Chan Centre for Performing Arts, the stage. And I, the lowly hair stylist, sit in the dark maintaining actors as they come on and off stage.

Attending Blanche Macdonald was the choice that led me here and will lead me to many more adventures, hence our wee little blog, the eye that keeps track and the mouth that keeps the you privy.
I have been lucky enough to be granted the position of key hairstylist is this production, which means choosing and handling assistants, working with amazing actors and meeting the production designers hair expectations.
We are currently 3 days away from the productions end. Expect to hear from me again in a week.

No comments: