Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sorry it took so long!












Tich, my lovely friend here, is only wearing little seamless booty shorts, little wristy cuffs I made, nipple stickers and black tabby boots.

And she was so resilient to cold, though I know she was freezing between the cold wet paint and the blowing at her with the airbrush. She meandered from class to class ad we showed her off, nob bathrobe for her!

The make up took the full 4 hours and I gladly would have spend another hour if I were allowed. It it was I came away 80% content with what I had done.
I really would have make the legging colouring a little more even and god knows what else.

Honestly though, there is nothing like photographing the make-up, it is very exciting experience to see the work complete, well lit and ready for pictures!

No comments: